With a VeloPass, you have access to all open and regular structured training sessions throughout the season – 7 days a week. A VeloPass is good for the 2019 calendar year.
If you are looking to use the track for training on a regular basis, going to compete in track races this season or even if the velodrome is the a place where you would like to focus and train to become a better cyclist this upcoming season – This is your pass.
The 2019 Velo Season pass includes:
- Track use during all open training sessions
- Bike Rental and Track Primer Class fees included for season
- Special training sessions including: Sprint Training, Fast Laps & Women’s Night
- Night Light Training fees are included for season
- Start Gate Training fees are included for season
- Special Discounts available with Velodrome Sponsors
- Moto-pacing sessions require an additional fees.